(Source: Radboud University): Job opening for a ‘CRM Fellow’ at Radboud University, Nijmegen in Early Christian Art and Architecture. The intended commencement date is 1 September 2018.
– Relevant PhD in Art History or Archaeology;
– Strong academic record as evidenced by curriculum vitae and publication record;
– Excellent command of spoken and written English;
– Relevant experience for this position and an academic international network;
– Excellent organisational skills and experience coordinating research projects;
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Experience with organising exhibitions or conferences is desirable.
Conditions of employment
temporary, for a period of three years based on a full time employment
– you will be classified as a Postdoctoral Researcher, Level 3 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO).
Prof. dr. O.J. Hekster, Professor
+ 31 24 3612289