Join a vibrant and growing international community of scholars and enthusiasts in 2018 by becoming a member of the ICS.
Individual and Student Members ($50 & $30) receive advance copy of ICS notifications, access to password-protected, members-only features on the ICS web site, including the online image database DAPICS, eligibility (with Individual Membership) to apply for Shohet Scholars grants if all other criteria are met, and personal invitations to and networking opportunities at all ICS programs and events.
Institutional Members ($300) are granted the privileges of an individual membership for their staff. Click here to learn more about partnering with the ICS to take full advantage of its academic resources and funding opportunities for students and scholars.
Sponsors and Supporters of the International Catacomb Society will be listed in our Annual Report in the gift categories, unless a donor prefers to remain anonymous. It is also possible to make a gift in honor of or in memory of another person. More information about the ICS and our fund-raising goals is here.
Join ICS in 2018 at this link. What you can do:
- Contribute funding toward one or more award-winning research projects through our annual Shohet Scholars grant.
- Sponsor public lectures by ICS Shohet Scholars and other noted experts on cutting-edge research on the Ancient Mediterranean.
- Develop and enhance ICS educational resources, including our digital image archive and reference databases.
- Enable special openings of archaeological sites to an international public and other noteworthy events.
- Partner with ICS to finance the study and preservation of ancient Mediterranean landscapes, artifacts, and monuments.
The International Catacomb Society is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, registered with the IRS as the “International Catacomb Society, Inc.” (EIN #04-2693671). Verification of our status can be obtained on IRS Exempt Organizations Select Check and GuideStar or by calling the IRS (toll-free) at 1-877-829-5500.
Charitable contributions to the ICS in any amount are tax-deductible under IRS Code Section 170 (c) (2) and subsequent similar provision. If your company will match your gift, please enclose your company’s form. Our fiscal year commences on July 1st of every year. Donors and corporate sponsors will be recognized on our webpage and in the society's annual report.
We are truly grateful for your support !